I am here to help you, as I have helped many others achieve their goals of home ownership. I have worked on all sides of real estate transactions. I also to allow current homeoweners to stave away foreclosure as a mitigation consultant. I am trained as a pre-purchase counselor to help people find the right homes, within their means, that fill all of their family's desires.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

1.44 Acre Lot, Perfect for your Homesite!

Jeannine Wender | Prudential Serls Prime Properties | 845-249-1638


Old Pawling Rd, Pawling, NY
Deal of the Century! Very inexpensive building
lot~
1.44 acres Vacant Land
offered at $50,000
Lot Size 1.44 acres

DESCRIPTION

Beautiful 1.44 Acre lot with most tests complete and plans already drawn up for your perfect homesite. Owner selling at a loss. This is a great opportunity to own a generous sized lot with all of the hard work done! Please contact agent for plans and engineering.


see additional photos below
LOCATION FEATURES



- Level property


ADDITIONAL PHOTOS


Photo 1
Contact info:




Jeannine Wender
Prudential Serls Prime Properties
845-249-1638
For sale by agent/broker

powered by postlets Equal Opportunity Housing
Posted: Jul 13, 2009, 8:20am PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment