I am here to help you, as I have helped many others achieve their goals of home ownership. I have worked on all sides of real estate transactions. I also to allow current homeoweners to stave away foreclosure as a mitigation consultant. I am trained as a pre-purchase counselor to help people find the right homes, within their means, that fill all of their family's desires.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Drastic Price Reduction!

Jeannine Wender | Prudential Serls Prime Properties | 845-249-1638


3 Tyler Ct, Putnam Valley, NY
Drastic price reduction!
3BR/3BA Single Family House
offered at $450,000
Year Built 1991
Sq Footage 3,003
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 3 full, 0 partial
Floors Unspecified
Parking Unspecified
Lot Size 45,738 sqft
HOA/Maint $0 per month

DESCRIPTION

This home has all of the privacy you desire with views! Contemporary home has much to offer including hardwood floors (bamboo in some rooms). Granite kitchen counters, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, trout stream, invisible dog fencing and so much more. Home gym with steam shower and mirrors for exercise buffs. This is a terrific home at a great price! End of cul de sac with land-locked, privately owned property in back feeling like many acres without the taxation!

Call or email Jeannine today: jeannine.wender@gmail.com cell: 845-249-1638 home office: 845-832-3401


see additional photos below
PROPERTY FEATURES


































- Central heat- High/Vaulted ceiling- Walk-in closet
- Hardwood floor- Family room- Living room
- Bonus/Rec room- Office/Den- Dishwasher
- Refrigerator- Stove/Oven- Granite countertop
- Stainless steel appliances- Basement- Washer
- Dryer- Laundry area - inside- Balcony, Deck, or Patio
- Yard

OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES



- recessed lighting, invisible dog fence, trout stream!

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS


Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6
Contact info:




Jeannine Wender
Prudential Serls Prime Properties
845-249-1638
For sale by agent/broker

powered by postlets Equal Opportunity Housing
Posted: Aug 10, 2009, 7:37am PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment